Wednesday November 13th at 5:30pm to 9pm.
The Brisbane meeting is on at the usual* time and place. See you there 🙂
We have a treat for you on the night: Glen Kleidon will give a remote presentation on his Arpy framework!
=== The blurb ===
Arpy is a framework for creating secure web servers. It uses the same highly
flexible, modern approach popularised in NodeJs and .Net Core abstracting
out the server complexity allowing the developer to focus on the business
The presentation will cover:
Up and running with Arpy.
– Very brief intro to the Arpy Documentation – where to find what you need
– “Installing” Arpy: from GetIt or direct from the resources and how that
is different to how things are traditionally installed
– How and why to use the Arpy Web Api Project
– How and why to use Arpy Web Site Project
=== … ===
Pizza and drinks will be available at cost; keep change handy ($2/piece, $0.50/glass).
Details about the venue etc are here.
The venue and time is the same as before; Indooroopilly library, community
meeting room, 5.30pm (food), 6pm (meeting start proper) to 9pm.
* In 2019, all meetings are scheduled on the 2nd Wednesday of the month
NOTE! The Indooroopilly library closes its doors at 6pm. After 6pm, entry is only possible via the door from the parking lot behind the library. You will see a couple of book return chutes just to the left of the door. Bang on the door if locked. If you have trouble finding us, call the meeting organizer on 0401 923 119.