Australian Delphi User Group 2023 Symposium – ToolsAPI Plugin for the IDE
David Millington – ToolsAPI Plugin for the IDE
** Please Note **
** 1 hr to go to Jon’s talk on QTX … 2hrs 30min to David’s presentation **
If you use Delphi, you probably have a love/hate relationship with the IDE.… Continue reading ›
They provide a fast track for Delphi and pascal programmers to create applications for a wider range of platforms.
Australian Delphi User Group 2023 Symposium – Object Pascal and Web Assembly (WASM)
Jason Tolley – Object Pascal and Web Assembly (WASM)
As the market for desktop-only applications shrinks, are you looking for ways to use existing VCL code to create browser and cross-platform systems?
Join us at the ADUG Symposium, in Melbourne and online, as Jason Tolley presents “Object Pascal and Web Assembly (WASM)”.… Continue reading ›
Australian Delphi User Group 2023 Symposium – Exploring the Cutting Edge of AI
Geoffrey Smith – Practical Applications of AI and ChatGPT: Exploring the Cutting Edge of AI
ChatGPT and AI have been in the news recently. Much has been said about how the world will never be the same again.
Instances of incorrect and silly information are reported daily.… Continue reading ›
2023 Symposium – Melbourne and Online
ADUG Symposium is now returning back in person - 28th April
It’s on again in person – the annual ADUG symposium.
Join us on April 28th to hone those skills, catch up with old friends, make some new friends, and continue working on your Zoom tan.
2019 ADUG Symposium
2019 Symposium Event Update
The Australian Delphi Users Group are hosting the 2019 ADUG Symposium in March this year.
- Canberra – Thursday 21st March 2019
- Melbourne – Friday 22nd March 2019
Click here for Full Details and Registration
- Jim McKeeth – Embarcadero – Android and Enterprise Connectors
- Malcolm Groves – Code Partners – A Practical Introduction to Docker
- Alister Christie – Learn Delphi TV – A Better Way to Code in Delphi
- Glen Kleidon – Modernising Your Delphi Web Server Philosophy: Why doesn’t it all just work out of the box?
Call for Papers
The Australian Delphi User Group (ADUG) is looking for presenters for the annual Symposium (March 2019 and future years) and also our monthly meetings in Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, Perth, and Sydney
IN PERSON OR VIRTUAL
* Presentations at the monthly meetings can be in person or remote via Skype / GoTo Meeting etc
* For the 2019 Symposium, we have already have an international presenter in mind and are looking for additional presenters who are based in Australia or are prepared to travel to Australia at their own expense.… Continue reading ›