Tuesday 15th January. 6pm for 6:15pm start
- Introduction to SQL for Delphi developers – Branch Manager
- GPS – Frank Reynolds
- Business object changes – Peter Thönell
Tuesday 16th October 2018 at 6 for 6:15pm start.
* Clayton Johnson – MS Word documents as report templates
* Peter Thönell – Design Pattern – A practical application of design patterns
* Rod Grasso – Rod’s commercial software for processing metal sheets
The theme of this meeting was Delphi IDE extensions.
We had several short presentations:
Geoffrey Smith on Project Magician
John McDonald on Documentation Insight
Peter Magor on GExperts
Tony Bryer on MMX Code Explorer
…… Continue reading ›
Brian Watson, Geoffrey Smith and Andrea Coffey shared some tips and tricks with Delphi and the IDE…… Continue reading ›
Embarcadeo Delphi XE5 launch event focused on Android and iOS support
A look at a huge number of IDE features. Many of them are not well known and a few hidden features.… Continue reading ›
Recently I worked on a project with many forms and database components, where I had to change the references in the components itself.
The problem I had was to find and edit all the components which had a special keyword / reference in it!… Continue reading ›