Monday 20th August at 6 for 6:15pm start.
Loc Nguyen is presenting on his POS System
The talk will cover:
- The system’s 3 tier architecture consisting of an FMX client app, a VCL datasnap server and a backend SQL Server database.
- A short demo of the server module and the client app.
- The code uses mostly out of the box components and the Spring 4 Delphi framework.
- Code structure combines the use of MVVM design pattern and Interface to increase decoupling.
- For UI design, TFrame with some animation and good use of transparent property.
- In some places, use of TTask to improve application responsiveness.
Note: Venue Melbourne Men’s Shed. No Catering
We now meet at the Melbourne Men’s Shed, situated in the Federation Square Car Park off the Russell St Extension.
Take the car park lift at the end of Russell St.
– The Men’s Shed is opposite the lift on the lowest level.
For those who will be driving, fixed price evening parking ($13.00) is available after 4:00pm.
We now only provide tea, coffee and biscuits at the break.
Fed Square and the surrounding area does however provide many meal options.