Tuesday 15th January. 6pm for 6:15pm start
- Introduction to SQL for Delphi developers – Scott Hollows
- GPS – Frank Reynolds
- Business object changes – Peter Thönell
The Australian Delphi User Group (ADUG) is looking for presenters for the annual Symposium (March 2019 and future years) and also our monthly meetings in Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, Perth, and Sydney
IN PERSON OR VIRTUAL
* Presentations at the monthly meetings can be in person or remote via Skype / GoTo Meeting etc
* For the 2019 Symposium, we have already have an international presenter in mind and are looking for additional presenters who are based in Australia or are prepared to travel to Australia at their own expense.
We will also consider remote presentations from outside of Australia.
2019 SYMPOSIUM DATES
* Canberra Symposium Thursday 21st March 2019
* Melbourne Symposium Friday 22nd March 2019
Presentations range from 30 minutes to 2 hours depending on the meeting and other items on the agenda.
Presentations from software vendors are ok for most branch meetings, at the discretion of the meeting organizers.
In addition to displaying what your software can do, we also ask that you discuss some interesting behind the scenes technical aspects such as technical challenges that you had to deal with and design decisions.
If you are filling in this form again for additional presentations, you can skip the repeat details such as your experience as we can get them from the prior submission
Slides for Roger’s presentation can be downloaded here…. Read more ›
Tuesday 16th October 2018 at 6 for 6:15pm start.
* Clayton Johnson – MS Word documents as report templates
* Peter Thönell – Design Pattern – A practical application of design patterns
* Rod Grasso – Rod’s commercial software for processing metal sheets
The theme of this meeting was Delphi IDE extensions.
We had several short presentations:
Geoffrey Smith on Project Magician
John McDonald on Documentation Insight
Peter Magor on GExperts
Tony Bryer on MMX Code Explorer
… Read more ›